How To Configure Cisco Router
1. Connect the router with the system through USB port.
2. Open the browser window in the system.
3. In the address bar, type, 192.168.1.1 and Enter.
4. On the screen appeared, write the username and the password.
5. Default user name and password is "admin" . User can find the details in the documentation provided along with the router.
6. On the screen , click on Wireless. This will redirect to wireless settings.
7. Add or Edit the settings for router and security. Provide a SSID. This will be considered as the name of the user's network.
8. Make sure that the Broadcast SSID option is Enabled under Security settings. Under the Security settings, select the Security Mode as WPA2 as it is the most recent one and capable of managing a secure network.
9. Under the Security settings, select the Security Mode as WPA2 as it is the most recent one and capable of managing a secure network.
10. Provide a Passphrase or password which any other user will require if he will try to connect this wireless network.
11. Click on the button , Apply Changes.
For any problem or query, user can ask for the Cisco router technical support from the experts.They are always available and they are experienced to handle all the issues with the routers. Calling an expert for the Cisco router technical support is the best option to get the technical guidance easily.
Cisco Router Customer Care Support Phone Number
How May I Upgrade The Cisco Router Firmware?
In this Globalisation, using router has become the important need of the users.It become the important asset for running the business and even for the household purpose. Cisco is the better networking device for the users according to the current demand.With the help of it,users may expect the prompt service with any major interruption.It is the fact that it has been according to the preference of the users but there are certain issues for which the individual may expect instant help.For getting help at the time of urgency,users could contact the support team.
Several issues are there for which the individual may expect help but here one could see the solution for one:
What is the method to upgrade Cisco router firmware?
• First users need to get the wireless router model number and version number
• Users need to download the latest Cisco router firmware
• It is now required to take the backup of Cisco wireless configuration
• Individuals are now need to upgrade the latest Cisco router firmware
• From there users should look that whether the problem get solve or not
For more information : https://www.quickhelps.co/phone-number/cisco/